Admission and Registration
In order to access the services, programs and continuing education courses at Educacentre College, please fill out the online registration form.
This registration is free and can be completed throughout the year.
Registration: Access to Educacentre’s secure environment.
Do you want to get information on the courses, programs and services offered at Educacentre College ? Do you need technical support for your registration ?
Please contact us by telephone, in person, or by email.
1-800-747-4825 / 604-708-5100
Our reception and registration service is here to :
- give information or assist you with your registration to a course, program or service;
- pay your fees;
- obtenir une attestation de cours ou un relevé de notes ou le dossier personnel;
- do a change of address;
- get your tax receipt;
- cancel or give up a course;
- ask for a refund
We accept different payment methods: Credit and Debit, money order, cash (in person only).
The reception department provides you with information on the various programs, courses and services offered. On the phone, in person or by email, we will help you identify and make use of the services you need. Special help for newcomers is also offered. See the “Newcomers Guide” (available only in French).
Admission Procedure for College programs
The application comprehends:
- The duly filled application form (Part 1, 3, 4 and the signed refund policy)
- A Canadian Citizenship or Permanent residence proof
- Evidence of admission to the chosen program (grades, certificates, supporting letters …)
- A payment of $35, non-refundable fee for opening the file. Methods of payment accepted are: money order, check, Visa or MasterCard.
- A payment of the tuition fee (see course descriptions for fees)
NB. Only complete applications will be accepted.
By mail or in person:
Collège Éducacentre College
896 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 1E2
By Fax: 604-708-5124
For more information please contact :
896 West 8th Avenue
Phone: 604-708-5100 / 1-800-747-4825