OASIS – Orientation et assistance aux services d’integration francophones à Surrey
Our settlement and integration services offer free information and help with anything related to:
- Your new community
- Housing, banking, Justice system, Health Care, Daycares and school system, public transportation system
- Forms and applications for Government services
- English language workshops
- How to make new friends through social and professional connexions
- Programs and services for youth and elderly people
- Citizenship test preparation
- How to improve your computer skills, and more.
We provide guidance, orientation and educational courses and workshops that will help you with your settlement in British Columbia.
Please visit www.oasis-surrey.com for more information and OASIS upcoming activities
Coordinator – French Settlement Program
tél. : 604.547.1555
Address : #13455 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2W3
We serve French speaking newcomers in the Surrey area (Delta, Surrey, White Rock et Langley)
Les personnes ayant le français comme première langue, et toutes les personnes ayant identifié le français comme première langue officielle.
Et soit :
- Permanent Residents of Canada;
- Protected Persons as defined in Section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act Individuals;
- Convention refugees and protected persons outside Canada who have been selected for resettlement in Canada by Citizenship and Immigration Canada;