Terms and Conditions of room rental at Educacentre College
Situated at the heart of Vancouver, Educacentre College offers a wide scale of flexible space for rent..
|The “Victoria” room can receive up to 40 people and different types of presentations, courses, expositions or press conferences||20 – 40 people||$300 from 1 to 4 hours;
$500 from 4 to 8 hours.
|Prince George, Nanaimo, Osoyoos and Penticton rooms||10 – 15 people||$100 from 1 to 4 hours ;$175 from 4 to 8 hours.|
|Rental per hour or several days: please contact us.|
|Notebook Computer and speakers||20$ de 1 à 4 heures, 30$ la journée|
|Projector||20$ de 1 à 4 heures, 30$ la journée|
|TV screen LCD 42″ and DVD/Video player||20$ de 1 à 4 heures, 30$ la journée|
|Podium with Microphone & amplifier||20$ de 1 à 4 heures, 30$ la journée|
|Internet Wifi access is included in the rental rate|
Note: Not-for-profit organizations benefit from a discount of 25% off the rental of room and equipment.
- Caterer: for groups of 20 persons or more, our caterer can deliver lunch (between 11$ an 15$ per person)
- Coffee and Snacks: Coffee can be provided for 20$ / 40 cups. Snacks are available upon request.
- The organization agrees to pay a nonrefundable deposit of 50% whenbooking.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required when booking a room.
896, 8ième Avenue Ouest
Vancouver, C.-B. V5Z 1E2
Sans frais: 1-800-747-4825
Ajouter plan Google
Vancouver Campus – Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
– Friday from 8.30 am to 5pm
– Closed on Saturdays, except for special events.
Registrar is open from
– Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm
An additional fee of 35$/h is due in case of reservations off-time.