French as a second language: French course for parents
This French course for parents will allow participants to gain a solid understanding of grammar basics, vocabulary and pronunciation. A friendly environment in a workshop setting provides numerous opportunities to practice your language skills.
The method includes active situations of family activities, discussions between participants and with the teacher, role plays, and exercises of the study book.
prepositions : où, sous, dans, sur…
School and the classroom
Days & months
Seasons & the weather
Verbs : faire , aimer
Countries, provinces & cities
The near future
Second group verbs finishing in “ir”
Describing a meal
Can’t find the course in your area?
If you live outside of Vancouver: follow the 3 easy steps to start a French for Parents group in your area
- Gather a group of interested people (minimum of 6)
- Make an arrangement with your child’s school principal to have free use if a classroom for the session
- Confirm with Educacentre College that you have a valid group (minimum of 6 and of similar level) as well as a classroom
- The College will need the Principal’s as well as the students’ contacts (email and phone number). The Continuing Education coordinator will then help you with the registration process.
- Educacentre College will then find the teacher for your group.
- The Class can begin!
– 98% of participants have improved their level of French.
– 97% of participants feel more confident in their capacity to better support their children in their French learning
Please make sure you have read our Institutional Policies regarding our French for Parents courses.