SUPERHOST® FOUNDATIONS OF SERVICE QUALITY™
Looking for a job in the field of customer service or tourism? The SuperHost certificate is for you!
SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
** Please note that this course is only offered in French **
Course reference: 300 HOTE
Course title: SuperHost ® –Foundations of Service Quality™ – (formerly known as WorldHost ®)
Training sector: Tourism and Hospitality
Description: The SuperHost program is developed by Go2HR. This one-day course teaches front-line employees the skills and techniques needed for world-class service professionalism..
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
Objective / Certificate: A provincial certificate of qualification is issued to those who pass the final exam.
Duration: 8 hours
Cost : 105$
The student, or a person acting on their behalves, may receive a full refund if they notify the College at least 24 hours before the start of classes. The notice must be sent in writing to email@example.com. After this period, no refund will be granted. The refund will be issued within 30 days of the request.
If you have any question, do not hesitates to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604.708.5100 poste 1101.