Requirements : Intermediate level (an oral and written test can determin your level).
At the end of the workshop, the student will be able to:
– To talk and write more fluently using more complex sentences.
– To use more accurate words and idioms to describe feelings, opinions…
– To participate more confidently in conversations in a variety of contexts.
– To make requests, suggestions and advice.
– To provide and understand detailed information.
– To communicate with diplomacy in more complex situations.
– To be better understood by applying English pronunciation rules (intonation, accentuation etc).
– To be able to understand better a main idea, an implied idea, and the intention of a speech.
Cost : $200
842 Thurlow St
Vancouver, C.-B. V6E 1W2
Every Wednesdays from 6 to 8 pm – 10 weeks.
Return policy :
The student can get a total refund of the purchase IF they advise the College at least 24h before the class starts. You can ask by E-mail via this address : firstname.lastname@example.org After this deadline no refund would be allowed. The payment can take up 30 days following the request.
Any questions ? Do not hesitate to send us an E-mail : email@example.com or by phone: 604-708-5100 – Ext 1102