TEF Vancouver (Test d’évaluation de français) – French language assessment test
Take your TEF (Test d’Evaluation de Français) at Collège Éducacentre ! An international benchmark exam that measures your level of knowledge and skills in French.
TEF in Vancouver – Test d’évaluation du français
(select tested skills)
Etudes en France
|Vocabulary & Structure||✓|
Net prices in Canadian Dollars, valid as from January 24th, 2020
The TEF (Test d’évaluation de français) is an international benchmark exam that measures your level of knowledge and skills in French.
As part of the immigration and citizenship application procedures, the Federal government of Canada has been recognizing the TEF Canada since 2002 to measure one’s language skills in French.
For more information, see the Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry website.
TEF Vancouver – Register now!
- Because of the situation related to the Covid-19 outbreak, Collège Educacentre is currently closed to the general public and the TEF sessions have been temporarily suspended. If you would like to be placed on a priority waiting list for when the TEF examinations resume, please follow the registration process indicated below (payments will be processed at a later date).
- To register for the e-TEF Canada examination, read the General terms and conditions of the TEF, then fill out and return this downloadable form to the TEF Coordinator. Attach a copy of your ID (passport page with photo) and complete your payment in person, by phone or using our secure payment system by selecting one of the session dates below.
- Please contact us for all other versions of the TEF examination.
|Examination Date||Deadline for registration|
|Please contact us for upcoming sessions|
TEF Vancouver – FAQ
Which are the skills tested in the e-TEF Canada?
This version of the TEF examination tests 4 skills :
- Listening (Compréhension orale) 40 min
- Reading (Compréhension écrite) 60 min
- Speaking (Expression orale) 15 min
- Writing (Expression écrite) 60 min
How can I prepare for the test?
To prepare for this test, you have several options :
- Use the tutorials to familiarize yourself with the oral comprehension and expression sections of the TEF (in French).
- Familiarize yourself with the test format using the sample papers available in this section.
- Train yourself for the various Tests for Evaluating French (TEFs) using the Français 3.0 mobile application.
- Register for training online in collaboration with PrepMyFuture.
For additional information, go to the CCI Paris Ile-de-France website.
More important information about e-TEF Canada
- Registration closes one week before the test date.
- All skills (except speaking) are tested on a computer. You can choose between AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards.
- Make sure you secure your language test in advance to complete your immigration or citizenship application.
Phone 604.708.5100, Mondays to Fridays, from 9am to 5pm (PST)