French For Parents
Keep up with your kids! Does your child learn French at an immersion school or a francophone program? Would you like to support your child’s studies and speak some French in your family, but your knowledge of French is too limited? The French for Parents program offers courses specifically developed for parents. The courses allow you to learn French on topics relating to daily family life, school, etc.
French as a second language: French course for parents
This French course for parents will allow participants to gain a solid understanding of grammar basics, vocabulary and pronunciation. A friendly environment in a workshop setting provides numerous opportunities to practice your language skills.
The method includes active situations of family activities, discussions between participants and with the teacher, role plays, and exercises of the study book.
French for parents – Beginner 1
- 98% of participants have improved their level of French.
- 97% of participants feel more confident in their capacity to better support their children in their French learning
French for parents – Beginner 2
Can’t find the course in your area?
If you live outside of Vancouver: follow the 3 easy steps to start a French for Parents group in your area
- Gather a group of interested parents (minimum of 6)
- Make an arrangement with your child’s School Principal to have free use of a classroom for the duration of the training
- Contact our Training Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm that you have a valid group (minimum of 6 and of similar level) and a classroom and provide the Principal’s as well as the parents’ contact information (emails and phone numbers)
- We will then assign a French Instructor for your group and provide the teaching material for everyone
- The fun can begin!
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund if you notify the College Educacentre at least 24 hours before the start of the course.
If you would like to cancel your registration and request a refund after the first week of the course, you may receive 80% of the amount paid.
No refund will be issued after this period.
In both cases, the notice and the request must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
The refund will be issued within 30 days of the request.