Course Reference: FLS-B
Course title: Intermediate 1 French Class.
At the end of this session, the student will be able to:
- Talk about his/her daily activities and describe her/his da
- Describe with more details : physical aspect and personality traits
- Use past tenses : passé composé, imparfait
- Use conditional present and future tenses
- Order at restaurants
- Talk about his/her childhood
=> Grammar : passé composé, imparfait, present conditional , future, pronoms « en », irregular verbs (vouloir, pouvoir), complements (directs : COD; indirects : COI)
=> Vocabulary : common expressions, idioms, work, personal/everyday life.
Teacher: Laura H.
The College will provide an exercise book to the students.
The course will only take place if at least 5 students are registered.
When ? Every Wednesday evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.