Course Reference: FLS-B
Course title: Intermediate 2 French Class.
At the end of this session, the student will be able to:
- Talk about different professions and describe his/her job
- Have conversations about banking and travel
- Write formal letters and carry out job search
- Describe more complex situations using past tenses (vacations, accident scene…)
- Describe his/her emotions in a more complex way (feelings, nightmare…)
- Use other tenses like imparfait (past tense) and futur simple
=> Grammar : imparfait, futur simple, adverbs of quantity (beaucoup, peu, assez,…), reflexive verbs…
=> Vocabulary : common expressions, idioms, formal /everyday life (banking, travel,…).
Teacher: Laura H.
The College will provide an exercise book to the students.
The course will only take place if at least 5 students are registered.
When ? Every Tuesday evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.